The result of UP police constable recruitment was released on Wednesday night. Written examination was conducted on 27th and 28th January 2019 for the recruitment of 49568 posts of constable in Uttar Pradesh Police and PAC. After the results are released, now the physical efficiency test will start in which successful candidates will participate. Verification of candidates’ educational certificates, physical standard test and race will be completed in November / December 2019. The final selection result will be declared in the first week of January 2020. This will be held in all the eight zones of the state.
According to information received from the UP Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB), online applications were invited for recruitment to a total of 49568 posts including 31360 posts of constable in civilian police and 18208 posts of constable in PAC. In this, applications of 19,38,643 candidates were received.
Earlier, the candidates were expecting the result to be released on Tuesday. But it did not continue. Earlier the cross checking of OMR sheet was carried out. Written examination was conducted on 27 and 28 January 2019 for the recruitment of 49568 posts of constable in Uttar Pradesh Police and PAC. Earlier, all the topics were discussed in the UPPRP meeting. Board chairman RK Vishwakarma was accompanied by other departmental officers.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Final Revised Answer Key
Download Final Answer Key Notice – Click Here
Download Revised Answer Key (Question Paper Wise)
- Download Revised Answer Key (Through Login) – Click Here
- Download Notice for Revised Answer Key – Click Here
- For Online Objection – Click Here
- Login to View Details – Click Here
- Download Admit Card – Click Here
- Check Exam Date / Shift Details – Click Here
- Download Exam Notice – Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Login to Complete Form – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here