Syndicate Bank has sought applications to fill six posts of Special Officer. Under this, appointments will be made to the posts of Senior Manager (Dealer-Domestic / Forex). Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for these posts. The last date to apply is 5 September 2019.
- Senior Manager (Dealer-Domestic), Post: 03
- Senior Manager (Dealer-Forex), Post: 03
- MBBA / CA / CFA / ICWA degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Should have three years’ experience in public sector / private bank or foreign bank.
Pay Scale: Pay scale 42,020 to 51,490 rupees.
Age Limit: Minimum 25 and maximum 35 years.
- Age limit, educational qualification and experience will be calculated on 1 August 2019.
- Maximum age relaxation of three years for OBC category candidates, five years for SC / ST candidates and ten years for PWD category applicants.
- Eligible candidates will be selected through online test / group discussion / interview.
- Online examination will be conducted in Bengaluru, Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Kolkata.
- Rs 600 for general and OBC category candidates.
- Rs 100 for SC / ST / PWD category applicants.
- Payment will have to be made through online mode.
- First of all, you have to login on the bank’s website (www.syndicatebank.in)
- Click on the career link at the bottom of the homepage
- On doing this a new webpage will open. There are the title “Lateral Recruitment of Dealers” has been given next to the career reference number REC / 937/2019
- Click on the View Details section next to it. Click the download file link in the files section here.
- Now, the advertisement issued related to vacancies will open here. Read it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- After this, go to the View Details section and click on the Apply Online link.
- On doing this, a new webpage will open. Now click on the click here for new registration option
- After this a window will open. Read the guidelines given in it carefully. Then click the Continue button. Then the application form will open.
- Now enter the basic information requested and click on the ‘Save and Next’ button. now, the registration number and password will be received on your email. save this details
- After this, upload your passport size photo, signature and scan copy of right hand thumb. Then click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- After this, scan and upload other documents. Then click on the ‘Save and Next’ button. Then click on the ‘Preview’ tab to check the completed application.
- In this way the filled application will be displayed. If you want to change anything, click on the edit button. If all the information is correct, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- After this, pay the fee according to your category. Then take a printout of the autogenerated form and keep it safe with you.
- Last date for online application: 05 September 2019