Candidates can download their Admit Card through official website or below mentioned links. Candidates can fill their registration number / roll number and date of birth and download their admit card through direct link. Final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in SBI Mains Exam (Phase-II) and marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III).
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the admit card of Group Exercise and Interview for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO). All those candidates who passed the SBI PO Mains Exam can download their call letter from the official website sbi.co.in. Based on the total marks obtained in the Mains exam, the category vice merit list was prepared for the eligible candidates.
The link to download the SBI PO call letter for the interview round is live on the homepage of the website. Candidates can fill their registration number / roll number and date of birth and download their admit card through direct link. SBI Recruitment Phase III consists of group exercises and interviews. 20 marks will be given in group interview and 50 personal interview rounds.
Final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in SBI Mains Exam (Phase-II) and marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III). Candidates will have to pass separately in both Phase-II and Phase-III. SBI is conducting the examination to fill the vacant 2000 posts of Probationary Officer. To get the job, candidates have to go through online exam, group discussion and interview.
Brief Overview for the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment
- Starting Date was Apply Online and Pay of Fee: 02-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online and Pay Fees: 22-04-2019
- Editing Application Last date Details: 22-04-2019
- Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of May 2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 07-05-2019
- Online Examination (Preliminary) Date: 08, 09, 15 & 16-06-2019
- Result of Online exam date – Preliminary: 1st Week of July
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam date: 2nd Week of July
- Online Examination Date – Main: 20-07-2019
- Result Declared – Main: 3rd Week of August 2019
- Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th Week of August 2019
- Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2ndweek of May 2019 onwards
- Pre-Examination Training Date: 4th week of May 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per SBI bank rules.
Any graduate from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
|Post Name||Total Opening|
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||810|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||540|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||300|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||150|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||200|
|Group Exercise & Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mains Result||Click Here|
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Prelims Result & Marks||Click Here|
|Online Prelims Admit Card||Click Here|
|PET Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|