SBI Recruitment of Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II). SBI recruitment vacancy for 52 posts, apply till 19 September.
State Bank of India has invited applications to fill 52 posts of Bank Medical Officer. The bank has sought online applications from qualified candidates. Candidates can apply for these posts by 19 September 2019. More information related to the vacancies, qualifications and application process is as follows:
Bank Medical Officer (BMO-2), Post: 56 (General-24) – To be appointed in these circles
Patna – 02
Ahmedabad – 03
Amravati – 03
Bengaluru – 05
Bhopal – 02
Bhubaneswar – 03
Chandigarh – 08
Chennai – 01
New Delhi – 02
Hyderabad – 05
Jaipur – 07
Lucknow – 04
Maharashtra – 04
North-East – 02
Thiruvananthapuram – 05
MBBS degree from an institute / university recognized by Medical Council of India.
Along with this, there should be at least five years of work experience in the relevant field.
Three years experience is mandatory for those who have PG degree.
Registration with Indian Medical Council or State Medical Council
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years. Age will be calculated based on 31 March 2019.
Maximum age relaxation of five years for SC / ST candidates and three years for OBC category applicants
Pay Scale: Rs 31,705 to Rs 45,950.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview.
- Rs 750 for General / OBC and EWS candidates
- Rs 125 will be payable for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You can pay the fee through payment gateway through online credit card / debit card or net banking.
How to Apply (Application Process)
- Interested candidates have to login on the State Bank website (www.sbi.co.in). When the homepage opens, click on the career link which is available at the top.
This will open a new webpage. Click on Current Openings option in the Join SBI section here.
- On clicking, another webpage will open. Here is the relevant advertisement link below the…
RECRUITMENT OF BANK MEDICAL OFFICER (BMO-II).
- This will open the detailed advertisement on your computer screen. Read it well and check your eligibility. Now, come back to the webpage to apply and click on apply online option.
- Click on the ‘Click here for new registration‘ tab on the new page and read the given guidelines and click on the Continue button. This will open the registration page. Enter basic information sought on this page and captcha code and click on register button.
- Once you done this you will get the registration number and password on the email ID and phone number you have entered. It will also be displayed on your computer screen. Save it carefully.
- Now scan and upload your latest passport size color photograph and signature. Photo size should be between 20 and 50 KB and signature size should be between 10 and 20 KB. Both these files are in JPG or JPEG format.
- Then click on the ‘Save and Next’ button and complete the application process as per the guidelines. You should have to attach a self attested photocopy of the documents or certificates which mentioned in the form.
- Before submitting a fully filled application, you can see its preview by clicking on the ‘Preview’ tab. If you want to make any changes or corrections in the information entered in the application form, you can. After this, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- In the last stage of the application process, click on the ‘Payment’ tab and pay the prescribed fee online by category. After this, you have to click on submit button at the end and you application process will be completed.
- After the application process is completed, take a printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe with you.
- Last date for online application: 19 September 2019