Railway Recruitment Board has released the result of Paramedical Examination (RRB Paramedical Result 2019). The list of candidates passed has been uploaded on the RRB websites. Also, the cut-off has been issued by the Railways. Candidates can check the results by visiting the RRB website of their region.
The paramedical examination was conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board from 19 July to 21 July. More than 4.39 lakh candidates had participated in this examination. Recruitment for 1,923 posts of RRB paramedical is to be done. This is the first recruitment by the Railways in which reservation is being given under the Economically Backward (EWS) category for qualified candidates.
How to Check RRB Paramedical Result 2019
- Step 1- Candidates go to the RRB website of their region.
- Step 2 – Click on the link of the result given on the website.
- Step 3- Now a PDF will appear on the screen.
- Step 4- Search your registration number in this PDF.
- Step 5- You can also download this PDF
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
- RRB Bhopal Result (Result Declared)
- RRB Kolkata Result (Result Declared)
- RRB Muzaffarpur Result (Result Declared)
- RRB Ajmer Result (Result Declared)
- RRB Mumbai Result (Result Declared)
- RRB Ahmedabad
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Bangalore
- RRB Bhubaneshwar
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Guwahati
- RRB Jammu Result (Result Declared)
- RRB Malda
- RRB Patna
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Siliguri
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram
Brief Overview of RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment
- Official Notification Was Released on: 03/03/2019
- Application Start Date was: 04/03/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/04/2019
- Last Date Offline Payment: 04/04/2019
- Last Date Online Payment: 05/04/2019
- Last Date Complete Form: 07/04/2019
- Exam Date CBT: 19-21 July 2019
- Exam City, Slot Available: 09/07/2019
- Admit Card Available: 4 Days Before of Exam
- Answer Key Available: 05/08/2019 to 08/08/2019
- Final Answer Key Available: 28/08/2019 to 31/08/2019
- Result Available: 08/09/2019
- General / OBC: 500/-
- SC / ST / P: 250/-
- All Category Female: 250/-
- All Economically Backward: 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode Only.
- Refund Rules: After they Appear the Stage I CBT Exam General / OBC: 400/- and Other Category 250/- Refunded