On 04/09/2019, NIMHANS announced job notification for MSW, M.Sc passed candidates, for the position of Liaison Officer.
NIMHANS 2019 proposes to receive applications from applicants in online / offline mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application for NIMHANS before 12/09/2019. Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the post given below. Before submitting your application online, please see all the details below. We would like to wish all the candidates all the best.
|Education Qualification||MSW, M.Sc|
|Salary||25,000/ Rs Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 12/09/2019
- Selection will be based on the written examination / personnel interview by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS criteria or decision.
Walk-in Interview Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can participate in the interview for the post on 12/09/2019.
- Interview Location: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029
- Interview Timing: Interview will start from 9.30 A.M.
- Interested and eligible candidates will bring their application form along with educational certificates, experience certificate, passport size photo, community certificate etc.
Walk-in Interview Address:
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is one of the respected mental institutions in Bangalore, Asia. National Mental Health and Neuro (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institution in the field of mental health and nervous system. This institution was the result of the integration of the former mental hospital and the All India Institute of Mental Health on December 24, 1949.