There is good news for the youth who want to make a career in Naval Dockyard Mumbai. Candidates who want to apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice can apply from 03 September 2019. Interested Candidates can apply for the total 1233 posts in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019. Eligible Candidates can apply for non-designated trades and designated trades in Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019. Applicant should have passed ITI for all these posts. The selected candidates for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 will undergo training for one year.
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has invited applications for filling up the post of apprentice. Recruitment will be done on a total of 1233 posts. These appointments will be for various trades. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts. The last date to accept the online application form is 20 September 2018. More information related to the vacancies, qualification, selection and application process is as follows:
One Year Training
Two Year Training
A written examination of the candidates will be conducted for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019. Candidates who pass the written examination will be invited for interview and skill test.
- Must have passed 10th standard examination with minimum 50% marks from recognized school board.
- Also, one or two year ITI certificate should be obtained in trade related to recognized institute.
- The candidate must have been born between 01 April 1999 and 31 March 2006.
- SC / ST has been given a relaxation of 05 years.
- Children of defense Staff have been given a relaxation of 02 years.
Stipend: will be given as per rules.
- The selection of qualified candidates will be done through written test / interview / skill test.
- First of all there will be written test. The merit list of the candidates who pass in it will be prepared and they will be invited for the interview / skill test.
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any fee to apply for these posts.
- Candidates have to login on the website (www.bhartiseva.com).
- When the homepage opens, click on the Apprenticeship Training Option appearing above.
- A new webpage will open as you click. Here in the Important Notifications section, the title ENROLMENT FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN DESIGNATED TRADES (IT-23) is given.
- Click on the advertisement option under this title. After doing this, detailed advertisement related to vacancies will open.
- Read this advertisement carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts. Now come back to the webpage to apply
- After this click on click here to apply option below the advertisement.
- Now click on the new registration option on the new page that opens. This will open the registration page.
- Read all the information carefully here and enter it and click on the Continuation option at the bottom
- Now you will get the login ID and password on the mobile number and email ID you have entered.
- Login with this ID and password and open the application form. After that complete the online application process as per the guidelines.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Written examination of the candidates will be conducted for Naval Dockyard Recruitment. Admit cards will be issued to the candidates for the written examination. After the release of the admit card, candidates can download it from the official website of www.bhartiseva.com. Admit card is a very important document for the exam. Candidates cannot take the written examination without the admit card.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
The written examination of the candidates will be conducted for a total of 100 marks. MCU type questions will be asked from the candidates in the written examination. Candidates will be given a total of 2 hours for the written examination. Written test questions will be asked on the basis of General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics. Candidates can appear for written test in both English and Hindi subjects.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Result
The written examination will be conducted in November 2019. Results will also be declared soon after the examination is over. After the merit list is released, candidates can get it by visiting the official website of www.bhartiseva.com. Along with this, candidates can also check their results through the link given by us. For more information, see the notification below.