IIT Bombay announced the job notification for the candidates passed M.E / M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E, for the position of Project Research Engineer.
IIT Bombay proposes to receive applications from applicants in online / offline mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application for IIT Bombay before 30/09/2019. Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the post given below. Before submitting your application online, please see all the details below.
|Post Name||Project Research Engineer|
|Education Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E|
|Total Openings||01 Post|
|Salary Package||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 56,000/-Per Month|
|Experience Required||2 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2019|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/09/2019.
- Selection will be based on written test / interview by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, IIT Bombay norms or decision.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and send it to the following address before 30/09/2019.
- The candidate has to send the application along with the attached copies of passport size photograph, educational certificate, and other relevant certificates to the above address before the last date.
- Candidates called for interview will have to appear at their own expense. For any query / clarification, please contact: [email protected]
- Last date to apply for this job: 30/09/2019
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Main Gate Rd, IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076.