Today we are going to discuss IBSAT 2019 examination. So now let’s discuss some important dates for IBSAT 2019.
IBSAT 2019 Examination Important Date
|IBSAT 2019||Important Date|
|IBSAT 2019 Application Form Release Date||1st July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for IBSAT 2019||12 December 2019|
|Last date to apply IBSAT 2019 through CAT/GMAT/NMAT score||31 January 2020|
ICFAI business school conducts the online entrance exam for admission in the MBA and PG PM courses known as IBSAT. Which stands for ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test. The candidates who do not have a CAT, GMAT or NMAT have to appear for the entrance examination for admission in ICFAI.
Candidates having at least 50% aggregate in their graduation degree can apply for IBSAT 2019. IBSAT 2019 will have 140 questions which will be MCQ types. There is no negative marking in the examination and for each correct answer candidate get one mark. The language of the exam is English. In IBSAT 2019 examination 50 questions will be there for the candidates from verbal ability section and 30 each from reading comprehension quantitative skills and data interpretation and sufficiency.
IBSAT 2019 examination Registration Process
So now we move towards the registration process. All the interested candidates must know that only the eligible students can apply for IBSAT 2019 examination and have the eligibility for the same which is candidate must have overall 50% marks in their graduation.
For submitting the IBSAT 2019 application form you will need some documents which are class 10 mark sheet, class 12 mark sheet, mark sheet of UG degree, passport size scan photographs of yours and proof of any other professional qualification of yours. Credit card, debit card, net banking details for online fee payment must be with you. All these documents will come in handy from just for entering the data in IBSAT 2019 application form. All the candidates applying in IBSAT at 2019 must note that they will have to upload their photograph and signature in a given specifications which is the image must be in jpg format and size of the image must be less than or equal to 25 KB and it must be off 140 to 160 pixels approx.
IBSAT Offline Application Form
The candidates cannot fill the application form offline but they can purchase the login details by paying in cash from the IBSAT campus. After the payment of the required application fee the concerned candidate will receive an application number and password written on a voucher. Behind the voucher the students can check the eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2019. The candidate needs to use the login details that they have received on the official website to log in and fill in the rest of the details in the form. The form must be completed and submitted within the deadline,
How to fill the online application form
- Candidates can go to the official site of IBSAT 2019
- Next they can check the same on the screen click on the link that says if you are registering for the first time please click here to go to the registration form
- On clicking the link students can check the next page where they will have to enter their personal details and the address.
- The candidate have to review their application form before proceeding to final payment.
- After reviewing they need to click on the proceed to payment button.
- On the payment of the application fee application process is completed.
- To make the payment the candidates can use the available payment option as shown in the image
- On the successful payment the students get their application number and password in their registered email ID and phone number
- Next on the website the students need to click on the link that says apply to IBS on doing so the login screen appears where the students have to enter the application number and password.
- On the next screen that opens candidates need to select the program that they wish to take admission in and fill in their past academic details.
- The next and the final step which is to upload the scanned images and complete the application form.
- IBSAT 2019 application or registration fee to complete the registration process and submit the IBSAT 2019 application form candidates will have to submit the application fee
- For the candidates need to pay rupees 1,800 the fee is same for all the candidates it has not been divided on the basis of the category of the candidate.
Now let’s discuss the mode of payments which will be available for the candidate. The candidates can pay the application fee online at the official website IBSAT 2090 using credit card debit card or net banking. And the candidates can also pay the application fee offline by paying the fees at IBSAT marketing centers and then by obtaining a registration number and password to complete the application form online.
Slot booking process for IBSAT 2019
Now those who have successfully registered for IBSAT 2019 examination can book slots as soon as the notification for the same will get released in slot booking. The candidates will be able to choose the preferable IBSAT at exam date and time and also the exam centers. The IBSAT 2019 start booking shall be done on a first-come first-served basis to book the slot.
Candidates will have to log in with their application number and password. It is important that candidates should complete the slot Brooking process only then they will be able to download the IBSAT 2019 Hall ticket or admit card.
All the registered candidates of IBSAT 2019 examination must download the admit card and carry it to the IBSAT 2019 examination hall on the day of the examination. The invigilator will verify the details of the candidate on the basis of the information given in their IBSAT 2019 admit card and valid identity proof.
The admit card also contains the exam tape instructions which the candidates must follow on the day of the IBSAT 2019 examination. This was all for IBSAT 2019 registration process. Hope this article was beneficial to you all.