GATE 2020 Application Form Released: IIT Delhi has officially started the application process for GATE 2020. Let me tell you that IIT Delhi conducts the GATE 2020 examination. These application forms have been done for PG Entrance Examination by the Institute. Candidates who want to appear in the GATE 2020 examination can go to the official website and login and apply. The candidate has to go to appsgate.iitd.ac.in.
As per the official update, GATE 2020 application forms will be available on online GOAPS (appsgate.iitm.ac.in), GATE Online Application Processing System. Candidates will have to provide information about all their required academic documents for online application. Along with this, the candidates are advised to keep their gathering information ready before the commencement of the registration process. The name that the candidate will write in the registration process will be written on the candidate’s qualifying score card.
It was earlier expected that the application process for GATE 2020 will start from September 03, 2019, but the application process has been started three days already from August 31, 2019. According to the important dates released by the institute, the application process will continue till September 24, 2019. Please also tell you here that the candidates have to submit the application fee on time.
How to apply for GATE 2020 Exam
To complete the registration process, the candidate has to follow the steps given below.
- First go to the official website appsgate.iitd.ac.in
- Now click on the option of ‘New User Register Here’
- Please enter your personal, academic and communication details
- Now upload scan copy of educational and other documents
- Submit application fee now
- Now preview the application and check carefully, if any mistakes you can change it.
- Submit the application now and keep a print copy of it for future reference
- Candidates should keep in mind that IIT Delhi is going to conduct the GATE 2020 exam on 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th February, 2020
- Application stat date: 02/09/2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online Phase I: 24/09/2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online Phase II (Extended Period) : 01/10/2019.
- Last Date Request Change Exam Center: 15/11/2019.
- Exam Date: 01-02, 08-09 February 2020.
- Admit Card Available: 03/01/2020.
- Result Declared: 16/03/2020.
Application Fee Phase I
- Phase I General / OBC: 1500/-
- Phase I SC / ST / PH: 750/-
- Phase I All Category Female: 750/-
- Application Fee Phase II (Extended Period)
- Phase II General / OBC: 2000/-
- Phase II SC / ST / PH: 1250/-
- Phase II All Category Female: 1250/-
Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / Integrated Courses. Complete details as per guidelines which mentioned in Brochure.
Instruction of Photo
- Good Quality Passport Size Color Photo with White Background, Must Be Taken After 01/09/2019
- Face Should Occupy at Least 75% of Photograph