Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released recruitment for 2446 posts of Daroga, Sergeant and Assistant Jail Superintendent in Bihar Police. Notification has been issued by Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC). There will be a reinstatement of 2064 posts of Police Sub Inspector – 2064 Posts, Sergeant – 215 Posts, Assistant Superintendent Jail /Sahayak – 125 Posts, Assistant Superintendent Jail /Sahayak – 42 Posts in Bihar Police.
Online applications will have to be made for these posts from 22 August. The last date for sending applications will be 25 September. For appointment to all posts will be done through joint examination. It will be mandatory to bring at least 30 percent marks in the written examination. BPCSC was to reinstate 4500 posts. At present, the department has recruited 2446 posts.
Candidates have to pass three examinations for final selection. First of all there will be preliminary examination in which objective questions will be asked. Students who qualify in the preliminary examination will be selected for the main (written) examination. Candidates who pass the main examination will have to pass physical examination. Merit of the finally selected candidates will be released on the basis of marks obtained in the main written examination.
Age Limit: Candidates age (as on 01 January 2019)
- Minimum age for general category men is 20 years and Maximum age is 37 years.
- Minimum age for backward class and extremely backward class is 20 years and Maximum age 40 years.
- General category, backward class and extremely backward class women for minimum age 20 years and maximum age 40 years.
- Minimum for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe men and women Age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 42 years
It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the graduate examination from a recognized university on or before 01.01.2019 or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
|Police Sub Inspector||Level – 6|
35400 – 112400
|Sergeant||Level – 6|
35400 – 112400
|Assistant Superintendent Jail. (Direct Recruitment)||Level – 5|
29200 – 92300
|Assistant Superintendent Jail. (Ex-Serviceman)||Level – 5|
29200 – 92300
Online application and fees
The last date for application is 25-09-2019. Everyone has to apply by going to www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
Application fees Rs 700 for Extremely Backward Class, Backward Class, Economically Weak and General category for the male and female candidates.
Male and female candidates of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes 400 Rs (Four hundred) have been fixed for Online Application Form.
- General/BC/EBC:165 Cms (Male), 160 Cms(Female)
- SC/ST : 160 Cms (Male) ,155 Cms ( Female)
- General/BC/EBC: 81 Cms-86 Cms(Male)
- SC/ST Candidates: 79 Cms-84 Cms( Male)
- All Categories Female-48 Kg
- All Categories Male-Proportionate with Height
Physical Efficiency Test Parameters-:
- Male – Approx 1610 Meters (01 mile) in 06 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Female – 01 KM in 06 Minutes
(B) High Jump-:
- Male- 04 Feet(Min)
- Female – 03 Feet (Min)
(C) Long Jump-:
- Male – 12 Feet (Min)
- Female -09 Feet (Min)
(D) Shot Put-:
- Male- 16 Pounds Shot Throw to 16 Feet Minimum Distance
- Female- 12 Pounds Shot Throw to 10 Feet Minimum Distance
- Starting Date – 22-August-2019
- Last Date of Registration, Fees Submission and Online Application – 25-September-2019
- Exam Date – Available Soon
The written examination will be in two stages – preliminary and main exam. All written examination papers will be based on multiple choice questions.
Preliminary Examination – There will be a 200 marks in the preliminary examination in which the total of questions will be 100 and the duration of the examination will be 2 (two) hours.
Main Examination – Successful candidates in the preliminary examination will be provided an opportunity to appear in the main examination. There will be two papers in the main examination.
The first paper will be of 2 (two) hours in general Hindi for 200 marks, which will contain 100 questions and it will be mandatory to get 30% marks with minimum qualification otherwise disqualifying them. General Hindi paper score will not be added to merit assessment.
Second Paper – General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography, Mathematics and Aptitude test. Second paper have 200 marks and the total number of questions will be 100 and the exam duration will be 2 (two) hours.
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Check Graduation Cutoff Date Changed Notice||Click Here|
|Login To Complete Form||Click Here|
|View To Application||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|